Hey Guys!!!

I believe in being well rounded, being big and strong, yet flexible, explosive, agile, and able to easily complete a simple 5k. And everything in my blog will reflect this mentality and help you achieve the optimal body capable of anything and everything. I have my dad who has a masters degree education of Kinesiology to back up my work :) not just some teenager giving workout tips xP I don't claim to be a bodybuilder, i just love working out, exercising, and anything involved with physical activity :D I just want to share my knowledge of physical performance in hope that it helps you :D leave any comments or questions about any subject you'd like me to research, discuss or address :) exercising should be fun, and I would love to make it that way :D so if you want some helpful hints and tips to get the most out of every workout, this is the place for you :D There is no substitution for hard work, but i can help you get the most out of it :)

Me

Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ab Workout Video


One of my several workouts for abdominal muscles. If you do use weights, be sure to maintain correct form, form is the basis for maximizing your results from these exercises.

On each exercise, focus on the area youre working and concentrate on tightening those muscles on each rep.

REMEMBER!!:
Crunches- calves parallel, chin up,
Bicycles- shoulder blades up, calves parallel
V Ups- chin to ceiling

follow these guidelines and tips and you will see results in no time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment