Hey Guys!!!

I believe in being well rounded, being big and strong, yet flexible, explosive, agile, and able to easily complete a simple 5k. And everything in my blog will reflect this mentality and help you achieve the optimal body capable of anything and everything. I have my dad who has a masters degree education of Kinesiology to back up my work :) not just some teenager giving workout tips xP I don't claim to be a bodybuilder, i just love working out, exercising, and anything involved with physical activity :D I just want to share my knowledge of physical performance in hope that it helps you :D leave any comments or questions about any subject you'd like me to research, discuss or address :) exercising should be fun, and I would love to make it that way :D so if you want some helpful hints and tips to get the most out of every workout, this is the place for you :D There is no substitution for hard work, but i can help you get the most out of it :)

Me

Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

My Chest, Back, and Shoulders Workout Video

Important Key Points
A few key points i forget to address in the video, when doing your flies, ensure that your form is comfortable, too far out and you risk injury, too far in and youre not getting a full range of motion and minimizing the effectiveness of the lift. Every lift needs to be comfortable, so experiment and find what feels the best for you.

Gut It Out
However, of course there will be pain and youre going to have to work through it to become bigger and stronger, just be sure its muscle pain and not injury pain, know the difference.

Focus on flexing during lifts
During every single lift, try as hard as you can to focus on contracting the main muscle groups being used, you will feel the muscles working more, and will therefore grow bigger and stronger faster :)

Maximizing results
Grouping chest with back and shoulders is the most effective method of lifting, because you will maximize the effectiveness of each workout when you work with opposites, such as the chest and the back. One group controls a pushing motion, while the other controls pulling. I include the shoulders with chest and back, because they are a main component in chest and back workouts, so its more effective to work them the same day and give them an adequate amount of rest for them to properly heal :)

Have FUN
Just like anything else, have fun with it, when exercising and working out is fun for you, seeing all your progress in size and strength, it gets exciting and you will see results faster and in bigger leaps :) so have fun :D

Dont forget to check out my article on the benefits and differences between eccentric and concentric lifting :D
http://workouttipsandhints.blogspot.com/2011/08/eccentric-vs-concentric-lifting.html

let me know what you liek and dont like about my workout in the comments :) i appreciate all input, criticism or compliments :) also let me know if my routine works for you :D ENJOY!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment